Released two more new products: Opal-Convert CSV to HTML to CSV
, and Opal-Convert CSV to QIF to CSV
Released two new products: Opal-Convert CSV to Excel to CSV
, and Opal-Convert CSV/Excel to SQL
- they do what they say on the tin, but to a high level.
Opal-Export Multiple vCards from Outlook
- Export all vCards from Outlook simply and quickly.
Opal-Import Multiple vCards to Outlook
- Convert from multiple vCards to Outlook simply and quickly.
- Convert from pictures to sound. It sounds bizarre, but this program is capable of producing some stunning results. Take a look at the video for a demo.
- Similar to Opal-Convert CSV/VCF, is our new version which supports the Excel format directly rather than just CSV.
Opal CSV Converter
and Opal-Convert CSV/VCF
- Allows you to convert from and to various formats including CSV, HTML (table), vCard, and programmer array. As you change the options, the output will update immediately in realtime. This allows you to have instant feedback to see if the conversion results match your expectations. Batch conversion is featured too so you can convert multiple files at once.
Late Autumn 2011
- OpalCalc is a brand new type of calculator for the PC. As easy to use as Notepad or a word processor, OpalCalc allows natural language in the sum and multi-line support so you can go back and adjust your previous calculations on the fly. OpalCalc is ideal for everyone from students to teachers, programmers to scientists, or even for calculating your shopping or holiday bill.
- Stereoptica is a handy piece of software that converts two 2D images/photographs, and creates colour or monochrome 3D anaglyphs (red/green or red/cyan glasses) and stereograms.
MIDI Transform utility
- MIDI Transform is a simple and easy to use, yet powerful tool for transforming MIDI files. Especially unique to this web applet converter is the ability to force a MIDI into a minor, major, blues, or medieval mode, regardless of its original mode or key!
- Just in time for Christmas! It still needs sound and music, but this new game is a must play! What to do:
Catch the disc, and aim it one of the pockets. But be careful to steer clear of the grid guardian which will do everything it can do bump you off the platform.