> Anduril 2 cheat sheet (article last updated 2022-02-18 )
Anduril 2 Cheat sheet (v1.51)
Some people have found existing Anduril 2 cheatsheets (such as Lux-Perpetua's Anduril 2 charts) tricky to read efficiently, so I created a tabular version of a cheat sheet for this excellent torch / flashlight OS.
Improvements to the cheat sheet for v1.51 over v1.0 include:
- Graphical icons to help recognize and identify desired modes more quickly
- Improved terminology throughout and included original action notation (e.g: 3H)
- Advanced mode options now have their cells coloured blue to be consistent with the rest.
- Included misc config menu (9H)
- More detail and instructions for various modes without detracting from the overall simplicity of the cheat sheet.
- Improved highlighting and colouring of key modes and descriptions.
- Unified utility/blinky check columns into a single column
- Added Action key on right for increased clarity
Links of interest:
- Toykeeper's Anduril 2 manual
- Old version's Reddit thread
- Lux-Perpetua's Anduril 2 charts
All material on this page is copyright D. White 2022 onwards.